Saturday, July 16, 2022

Red Spruce

Our tour of Mendenhall Glacier was cut cut short partly by my hunger, partly by the availability of our cab driver, and partly by concern that if I started snacking at the glacier it would attract bears. In any case, although we were in an area with few restaurant options, the place we chose - Red Spruce - proved to have both excellent food and memorable scenery. I was particularly pleased with their quirky version of Pad Thai and the Bavarian Pretzel. The Walldorf Salad was great too. I should mention that they share the space with Forbidden Peak Brewery in a classic case of a craft brewery teaming up with creative food - in this case calling themselves a "global street food eatery"




1 comment:

  1. I was quite pleased with this place on many levels. I’d forgotten about the global street food claim.

    ReplyDelete